Mission & Vision Statement
Sovereign House's vision is to see First Nations and all Indigenous peoples take their rightful stand as heirs of the Kingdom of God. Our mission is to be is to be a “Great Commission” people who build bridges of forgiveness between Aboriginal Canadians and Non-native Canadians. The Way we will do this is:
- To go and make disciples of all nations.
- To baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- To teach the Bible and all that God has commanded us.
- To use our authority (power) over all demonic forces.
- To heal the sick, bring hope to the broken-hearted, and set people free.
- To bring the fire of the Holy Spirit and loose the Gifts of God.
- To start a Love Revolution here on earth with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ.
Our heart is to be a relevant community of believers committed to worship, prayer, unity and outreach and become a place where all of God's lost children feel they belong.
Matthew 10:1, 28:19-20; Luke 4:18-19; Acts 2:3-4
Want to know more about what we believe on topics like the bible, baptism, and church government? View Faith Statement >